These devices were designed for use where the output voltage is a
product of an input voltage (signal) and a switching function (carrier).
Typical applications include suppressed carrier and amplitude
modulation, synchronous detection, FM detection, phase detection,
and chopper applications. See ON Semiconductor Application Note
AN531 for additional design information.
• Excellent Carrier Suppression −65 dB typ @ 0.5 MHz
−50 dB typ @ 10 MHz
• Adjustable Gain and Signal Handling
• Balanced Inputs and Outputs
• High Common Mode Rejection −85 dB Typical
• This Device Contains 8 Active Transistors
• Pb−Free Package is Available*